Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Pay It Forward

{payin' it Forward!!}

Here's how it works:
the first 3 people to respond to this post will get something made by me personally. What I make is my choice, but it will be made JUST FOR YOU! My choice. For you.

Even if you don't feel crafty, you can do this. You can send your players anything and it can be simple. It's all about the spirit of love and making someone's day.

The Rules:

1. Be one of the first three bloggers to leave a comment on this post, which then entitles you to a handmade item from me - something crafty or photo related, who knows?!

2. Winners must post this challenge on your blog, meaning that you will Pay It Forward, creating a handmade gift -anything!- for the first THREE bloggers who leave a comment on YOUR post about this giveaway!

3. The gift that you send to your Three Friends can be from any price range and you have 365 days to make/ship your item. This means you should be willing to maintain your blog at least until you receive your gift and have shipped your gifts. And, remember: It’s the Spirit and the Thought That Count!

4. When you receive your gift, please feel free to blog about it, sharing appropriate Linky Love!If you are not one of the Top Three Commenters on this post, you can still play along. Go ahead and start your own Pay It Forward chain, and encourage your blogging friends to do the same! SO, REMEMBER... it is good... Pass it forward.

I hope you play.
Ready. Set. Go.

Good Luck.

7 comments:

Dawson Family said...

Pick Me! Pick Me! This should be fun - Love you guys!

Anonymous said...

How is everyone doing? Thought I'd check in, and also to tell Makayla, Joseph, Karin, and Mike all a big "hello" from me!

Joylybean said...

We are crazy bloggers - all of us on at the same time... Miss you and love ya'll. How are the new treatments working for Makayla?

Lena Baron said...

That is so cute!! I wish I was one of the first three!:) I might just post it on my blog anyway..:) I Look forward to an update! My father in law is thinking about using a TENS unit, is it helping?

Dawson Family said...

I am totally cheating and not re-posting this on my blog so if you want Lena can take my spot. Or you could just be extra generous and include all 4 of us :-) Love you!!!

Sandra said...

You'll have to post what it is that your doing. How is Makayla taking to the new meds?

Joylybean said...

Karin - don't use me as a winner... use Lena & Sandra. I just wanted to post to see how Makayla was doing and see how everything was going. Love ya!