Wednesday, August 19, 2009

It has been along time.

Wow, I can't believe it has been so long since I blogged. I was thinking back and thought it had only been 1 month but I guess it has been almost 4 months. Crazy how time flies. We have been doing homeschool officially for about 2 weeks it has been a challenge for all of us. I can see it is calming down though and we are getting into the groove. I am so glad that I feel so positive about this decision or I would be up every night asking myself why I got myself into this. I really enjoy it but, I have to be alot more patient then I am used to and thought I could be. I hope that it just keeps getting better everyday. I can already tell that Makayla has learned more in the last 2 weeks then she has in the last year trying to go to school. That is encouraging.

3 comments:

Sandra said...

We miss you guys and we are excited about seeing you again in Novemeber. About what you mentioned on my blog...no worries. If it was wintertime here I would be complaining about the cold. I hope homeschool goes well for you this year!

Lena Baron said...

WOWSERS! So good to hear from you!!! Good luck with homeschool. I know you'll be all that she needs, don't question a thing!! Wish we lived closer... Love ya!

Dawson Family said...

Is it both kids home this year? I bet that is challenging, but if anyone knows how to handle a challenge it is you! So my family may be going to the Lake of the Ozarks next July, but maybe not. If so Glenn says that is close to you and I said good cause that is where I would want to be. I kind of don't think it will happen but we will see. My unlce Glen is doing a 40th b-day thing for his wife there and invited us all. And my mom is actually considering it so we will see. I don't want to come in July but it would be better then nothing. Love ya! I should find out today what I am having, I will let you know!!!!