Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Board Meeting

Last night I went in front of the school board. It did not go well. I think it started out good. I said my piece. Then the superintendent started talking and LIED. I was floored he lied about things he said. I can't believe it. He is such a good manipulator that If I wasn't Makayla's mother he could have convinced me that she was purple it he wanted to. I feel like it was the right thing to do but, I am not sure why I keep signing up for people to tell me what a bad mother I am. I think I can do that on my own. At least it is over and the board knows about it and they can do what they feel they need to do and I can move on.. Thank you for all of your prayers and support. Love you!!

5 comments:

Sandra said...

You sound calmer than I would be. I'm afraid I would be yelling at him if he had lied. Are they suppose to make any decisions based on the meeting?

Dawson Family said...

So now what? I thought the decision was already made to home school her, what were they having a meeting about? Don't let anyone tell you that you are a bad mother. You know that is NOT TRUE. Sorry all this is happening! Love ya, and happy 30th in like 10 days!!!!! Ha ha you are going to be 30! Oh wait... so am I, TOMORROW! Crazy!

Lena Baron said...

If only it was so easy to truly forget huh!? But in time, it will just be a memory and a bit of added wisdom. I'm sorry it was such a disappointment. But your heart was right, and you ARE a good mother!!
Love you!

Anonymous said...

I think you are a good mother from what I read. Hang in there.

We are thinking about moving to Alba, MO. What do you think about the town and town leaders? Is it a friendly town?

Anonymous said...

what decision was determined by the school board?